AP Mock Testing Schedule

Loran Massey, Reporter

For all of OCSA’s AP students, here’s the final schedule for your Mock Tests. They will be during the school day, and there are none that require getting to school earlier than 8:30 AM. Lunch will be provided an hour before their testing time for afternoon testers, and as soon as the test ends for morning testers. Please prepare accordingly for your tests, with any materials you may need, and speak with your teachers or Mrs. Sloan with any concerns.

Monday, 4.9.18: From 9AM-12:30PM, the AP Calculus Mock will be in the EXPO Hall, and AP Music Theory will be in the Green Room.

From 12:30-4PM, AP Seminar will be in the EXPO Hall, and AP Biology will be in Portable 11.

Tuesday, 4.10.18: From 9AM-12:30PM, the AP Macroeconomics Mock will be in the EXPO Hall.

From 12:30-4PM, AP Art History will be in the EXPO Hall, and AP Computer Science will be the Theater.

Wednesday, 4.11.18: From 9AM-12:30PM, the AP English Literature and Composition Mock will be in the EXPO Hall.

From 12:30-4PM, AP Psychology will be in EXPO Hall, and AP World History will be in the Theater.

Thursday, 4.12.18: From 9AM-12:30PM, the AP Microeconomics mock will be in the EXPO Hall.

From 12:30-4PM, AP Human Geography will be in the EXPO Hall, and AP Statistics will be in the Theater.

Friday, 4.13.18: From 9Am-12:30PM, the AP Spanish mock will be in the EXPO Hall.

From 12:30-4PM, AP English Language and Composition will be in the EXPO Hall.