What Seniors Can Expect in 2022!

Upcoming+senior+events+in+2022.+

Emilyanne Richart

Upcoming senior events in 2022.

Allison Morgan, Reporter

Here is what the graduating 2022 seniors can expect as the year winds down.

A Color Wars spirit week will kick start the end of our high school lives. The spirit week will take place from January 18th- 21st, the themes and dress down days will be announced closer to the end of this week. At the moment, Color Wars is still in motion and is taking place on Friday, January 21st.

The months everyone are looking forward to are April and May. Starting off the month we’ll have grad bash at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure on April 2nd from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Transportation will be provided for this trip, taking us there from school and dropping us back off at school. Ticket prices have yet to be announced for this event.

The senior prom will take place on April 24th at The Orlando Museum of Art from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. The theme is ‘Enchanted Garden’ and the ticket prices have yet to be announced.

There is no set date for the Senior Showcase at this time. The Senior Showcase consists of multiple performance by seniors only, allowing us to step out of our major for one last performance before graduating.

The most exciting month for some, is also the month some dread the most. May holds back-to-back events including our final day of school, May 13th, the seniors’ final chance to say goodbye to the place we’ve grown up in. Looking at the end of the month, Senior Awards will be held on May 20th in the theater starting at 10 a.m. And finally, May 23rd both senior breakfast and graduation will take place. Graduation will start at 6 p.m. in the auditorium, however, rehearsals for graduation will be required for all seniors starting on Monday, May 16th through Friday, May 20th which will be held in the theater.

“I’m excited to see how our senior year progresses and all the exciting things to come as our high school experience comes to an end,” says Christine Dickenson, the senior class president of 2022. For any additional information you can contact Mrs. Cornwell, our class sponsor or Christine Dickenson.