Concerts in the Orlando Area!

Creative Commons

See your favorite bands here in Orlando!

Reese Kanyuh, Reporter

Concerts are one of the greatest experiences Orlando has to offer. But as you might know, they aren’t advertised as much as they used to be. Many students have missed performances from their favorite groups because of this. So, with that, here are some of the upcoming concerts in the Orlando area.

In the Rock category we have Deep Purple, The Beach Boys, Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp, Billy Joel, Bonefish, and Paramore. As always, there are plenty of smaller groups preforming, but these are the bigger names currently in the music scene.

As for Country, Morgan Wallen, Cody Johnson, and Gordon Lightfoot are all preforming soon. We also have a couple of pop concerts coming up including Stevie Nicks, Highly Suspect, Big Gigantic, Taylor Swift, and Janet Jackson. We also have Kevin Gates and Sam Smith & Jessie Reyez preforming in the Hip Hop category. If you’re interested in seeing any of these performances, Seatgeek.com has all the details for the individual events.

Most of these shows are pretty far out from now, but if you’re considering going, buy your tickets soon. There are a lot of people purchasing their spots in advance. Performers like Billy Joel and Taylor Swift are currently on large-scale tours, so if you can’t see them soon, this might not be your last chance.

If you can go to a concert, it’s a great experience that’s almost always a once-in-a-lifetime event. Student Sarah Desouza, a vocal major and freshman says, “They are very scarce, but when they happen it’s so very fun!” If you’re able to go to any of Orlando’s concerts, you’re bound to have a good time. Most all concerts are fun, memorable shows available to us. So, consider seeing one of Orlando’s greatest attractions sometime soon.