President Trump: Some of Mueller Report is “Bullsh*t”

A post President Trump released Thursday

Quinn Summerville, Reporter

On Thursday, President Trump was again cleared of collusion from Russian Collusion in the long awaited release of the Mueller Report. The Report contains over 400 pages of information regarding the investigation and the results. President Trump expressed both satisfaction and frustration, saying that the report clears him of any charges, and yet says some details in the report are “total bullsh*t”.

Trump claimed that because he had not agreed to testify, “it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the ‘Report’ about me, some of which are total bullsh*t & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad).”

The President alleged in his tweets that the report was constructed by “18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters”, in reference to the Clinton donors that worked on the investigation alongside Republican Robert Mueller.

The president also said to “watch out for people that take so-called ‘notes,’ when the notes never existed until needed,” which referring to parts of the report that are attributed to notes taken by White House officials. Citing notes from former Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ chief of staff, Jody Hunt, the report claims that Trump was concerned when Sessions told him a special counsel had been appointed to investigate Russia’s influence in the 2016 election.

“Oh my God. This is terrible,” the report says Trump responded. “This is the end of my presidency. I’m f*cked.”

According to the report, Trump told Sessions he was worried about the impact of a long investigation on his ability to govern, saying it could take “years and years and I won’t be able to do anything.” 

Alan Dershowitz, a legal expert and professor emeritus at Harvard Law School, noted that the , “Most surprising is the failure of the report to come to a definitive conclusion as to whether the president obstructed justice. Special counsels are supposed to decide, not make debating points for each side.”