Florida State University Climbs to the List of America’s Best Top Colleges

Florida State University celebrates the news of being one of America’s best colleges to attend for students or future applicants. Photo Credits: www.news.fsu.edu

Jasmeen, Rivera

Florida State University (FSU) climbs to the top as America’s leading colleges as #44 in public universities and #177 overall. Forbes recently revealed a list of the country’s top colleges considering twelve different factors, including top academics, best experiences, career success, and lower debt. FSU was appointed in the top 50, additionally ranking #33 of best colleges in the South and #82 among research facilities.

FSU has progressed respectfully six places from their previous standing. FSU has also placed #2 for the State University System of Florida. It’s the best single-year improvement the university has ever had. “It’s an incredible accomplishment for Florida State University,” said President John Thrasher. “The credit goes to so many people — our faculty, our staff, and certainly, our great students. I couldn’t be prouder.”

FSU administrators will be on the Osceola County School for the Arts campus Wednesday, September 11th during lunch in the Media Center. According to Mrs.Gill, OCSA’s College and Career counselor, the announcement is the perfect opportunity for students interested in the university to “ask questions and make connections [with] Mrs.Diaz since she is our regional representative!”

If you or a student you know is interested, or considering, applying to FSU, make sure to spread the word! Don’t miss the opportunity to get in touch with one of America’s best top colleges.