A New Day, A New Life, & New Students; Welcome to OCSA

Raquel Perry, Reporter

To all the new students, we welcome each of you to the Osceola County School for the Arts. Attending this school will be one of the most exciting times in your life, and every teacher here wants to make your experience a successful one.
We value your positive energy and dedication to excellence in the world of art as well as academics and all of us look forward to seeing your skills and talents develop.

Last week, some of our new students were asked about their first-day experience and what they’re looking forward to.  Ambar Cesari, an incoming freshman dance major stated,” My first day was very welcoming with not just people that I knew already, but new friends that I met and it was fun with all my new classes. They were different and that’s what I love about OCSA so far.” Ambar says that she is looking forward to the experience of learning more about her major, preparing for the artistic world, and meeting new people.

The Osceola County School for the Arts is a family,  the OCSA Ledger staff is so delighted that you are part of our OCSA family and community of artists. We stand behind the importance of freedom of expression through art. The Osceola County School for the Arts is a school of artistic experimentation, social engagement, and creative practice. As the school year moves forward, many of us will hopefully realize our tremendous potential to become the best artist that we can be. We want you to enjoy your experience here and take full advantage of everything that we have to offer as well as living, loving, learning, and working hard to perfect your art area.